Paperback Terms of Service
Here are some guidelines about the use of Paperback:
- Paperback is a service which uses Stripe, a secure payment system. If you'd like to cancel your subscription, you can do so by deleting your account in Settings. Contact support if you'd like to update your credit card information.
- Paperback doesn't display ads. It's possible but unlikely that an ad gets through the parser and you'll see it in an article page. If you do, please let support know
- Your articles are private. Only you can see your articles on Paperback but remember that if something is public on Pinboard, that's different.
- Your info is private. I do send you're email address to Stripe so they can email you a receipt. (Here are their terms of service).
- This is a service I use and love. I want it to exist for a while but if for whatever reason I can no longer maintain it, I'll let you know with as much time as I can.
- Do feel safe about using Paperback. Everything is over HTTPS and the servers are secured using standard, proven methods. I can't guarantee I won't get hacked, but I promise that if something bad happens, I'll give you a full explanation why.
- Do feel free to cancel your account at any time by doing so in your Settings. No hard feelings.
- Do love Paperback and use it as much as possible
- Don't store illegal content. You're responsible for that—not me—so don't be dumb about it
- Don't sync articles that contains code which could be malicious to Paperback's systems or any other services
- Don't use scripts or services that ping Paperback too often
If you have any questions about Paperback or its terms, please contact support me.