Paperback Terms of Service
Here are some guidelines about the use of Paperback:
- Paperback is a service which uses Stripe, a secure payment system. If you'd like to cancel your subscription, you can do so by deleting your account in Settings. if you'd like to update your credit card information.
- Paperback doesn't display ads. It's possible but unlikely that an ad gets through the parser and you'll see it in an article page. If you do, please
- Your articles are private. Only you can see your articles on Paperback but remember that if something is public on Pinboard, that's different.
- Your info is private. I do send you're email address to Stripe so they can email you a receipt. (Here are their terms of service).
- This is a service I use and love. I want it to exist for a while but if for whatever reason I can no longer maintain it, I'll let you know with as much time as I can.
- Do feel safe about using Paperback. Everything is over HTTPS and the servers are secured using standard, proven methods. I can't guarantee I won't get hacked, but I promise that if something bad happens, I'll give you a full explanation why.
- Do feel free to cancel your account at any time by doing so in your Settings. No hard feelings.
- Do love Paperback and use it as much as possible
- Don't store illegal content. You're responsible for that—not me—so don't be dumb about it
- Don't sync articles that contains code which could be malicious to Paperback's systems or any other services
- Don't use scripts or services that ping Paperback too often
If you have any questions about Paperback or its terms, please me.